PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More easyJet Pilot Slavery Deals - Oxford Aviation Academy
Old 13th Jan 2010, 10:03
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
May I remind the above thats it's not his livelihood that is under threat. It is not his career prospects which are being threatened by this pay to fly nonsense.
If you are refering to me with that comment then believe me it is.

What the flying F... thinks that this qualifies you to know anything at all about anything. Neither of you are even expert in being alive yet.
Beak...I tried to politely warn you before, but you don't seem able to take the hint. Consider how seriously you'd take the views of some poor little rich kid that got some serious breaks in life the way you have Beak, if they were 10+ years younger than you. 24 is exactly the age where you think you know it all, but actually know sod all. Consider how you'd react to someone of 12/13 making the statements you continually spout as fact.
It's amazing how you chose to believe the bits you read that fit your mental picture. I doubt wanabe is 20 and he doesn't write like a 20 year old. Even if he is 20 believe me the sum total of our ages is not 44. AND I earned my money, I didn't ponce it off my parents so the rich kid bit is irrelevant.

These 20 are NOT the enemy
Yes they are. Without the player there is no game. Literally. I don't hate drug dealers, I hate drug takers. I can't blame people for wanting to make easy money be they drug dealers, EasyJet, OAA, CTC or Prostitutes for that matter - a nice sh1t sandwich for you. Why because I would do the same if I was them. But I wouldn't and AM NOT doing the same as these '20 Oxford morons' as they shall hence forth be known. Shall we stop all alcohol sales so that alcholics can't buy it? Shall we stop all food so that people don't get obese? Do you see what I mean? If the fat bastards or the alcoholics would just stop then the problem is stopped. You'll never stop the supply until you stop the demand - it's one of natures laws.

You tell me why, given their FTOs links with a Ryanair training supplier, their ability to pay for a TR and their 'apparent quality' in that they can pass a BA selection, they haven't applied to Ryanair long before now for a much better, stronger contract with much better Ts and Cs? I'll tell you why, because you are allowing your emotional relationship (in that you are linked by Oxford or friendship or just because you too were tempted by this monstrosity) to cloud your judgement of things. These guys and girls are the problem. It takes two to tango, they were on our side of the fence and have effectively absconded from what we all know is right and sided with the 'enemy'.

You position yourself as somewhat intelligent - act like it.
I don't position myself in anyway - not actively at the very least. I say things how I understand them. Intelligence is not knowing something it is the ability to understand concepts and situations. It is inherent in ones self whether you are 20, 40 or 60. Time will rarely enhance it significatly. Some will always take off on tangents. By your acknowledgement of my intelligence you sub conciously at least know I understand the situation. And I do. The '20 Oxford morons' are the route cause, they have fallen for the trap, been seduced by the sirens and have taken the bait like a basic fish. They are very low in the food chain and will be eaten up and shat out. They are worthless - hence their need to pay to fly.

Of course training captains wont not fly with the '20 Oxford morons' because we ask them to anonymously on here, why would they. In the most part they have achieved their position through hard work, skill and luck. They don't owe us it. They do owe their families a living and I'd urge them to do what's best for them. Because they have earned the right to. Completeing a frankly easy integrated training course and squandering an eye watering amount of your parents money hasn't earned you the right to do anything. And thus often peopel do not do anything.

Last edited by TheBeak; 13th Jan 2010 at 10:25.