PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More easyJet Pilot Slavery Deals - Oxford Aviation Academy
Old 12th Jan 2010, 22:52
B-HVY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice individual you are, TheBeak

TheBeak, whoever you are, while I do understand and somewhat agree with a lot of your points, I think your attitude is one of the worst I have seen on these fora.
Almost your entire post history is a concoction of insults and offensive comments directed at YOUR peers (yes the very people who may be in the exact same boat you were in, in March 2007... 23 yo PPL, should I join the Army, should I not?..). Calling them wh0res and other nice educated words you've been spewing out on here will certainly carry YOU far in your chosen career, I am sure. Funny you should direct your anger/frustration at them rather than at the airlines who exploit them in the first place. Do you also shave your head, wear big combat boots and camo bomber jacket and drive to unpopular areas of town and shout at prostitutes "wh0res, get out of here!". Wouldn't be surprised if you did. Bet you'd also find it fun and go home and sleep with a big imbecilic grin on your face.
Funny also, that you should comment so vehemently on being anti-SSTR when your airline (ASSUMING, and this is a huge assumption, that you flew an 737NG around, based on the fact apparently you only had a PPL in 2007 so God knows how you ended up in 2009 with a couple hundred hours in a 737NG, and apparently with XL...) used to bond heavily or charge their cadets for TR (I don't remember the details, but it's irrelevant today anyway) and pay them peanuts (yeah, that's right, the XL cadets had a shyte deal too!), but hey, what do I know, I never worked for them. Don't see you fighting for your cause on the BALPA forums either. Or on the Fragrant Harbour Wannabes forum calling the new cadets wh0res for bypassing all the DESO poolies onto the SO positions. Not meeting your agenda hey.
Whilst on the topic of you being so disgusted with your fellow CPL/IR holders, some of your XL cronies shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near a light a/c, let alone on a heavy jet with fare-paying holiday-making families in the back. Are you one of those God's gifts to aviation?
In any case, the majority of those ex-OAA XL folks seem to be doing pretty well for themselves right now, in other airlines, including (yes, the dreaded one) RYANAIR. Don't see any ex-XL FD crew here calling your fellow pilots wh0res and mother*** numpties.
What happened? (Again on the massive assumption you were at XL after OAA) Ryanair didn't want you? They didn't like your stinking attitude in Africa? Charter airlines at LGW told you to go stuff it where the sun don't shine? Or did you think Cathay was picking you out of the DESO/DEFO pool (oh, how odd, haven't seen any of those poolies calling the new cadets wh0res..), or BA out of the DEP pool (ops, sorry, you don't do singing&dancing for BA and flying a 744 sim to SOP) or perhaps Emirates inviting you for a couple days of sun-n-fun in Dubai?
Oh yeah that's right, it all doesn't meet your agenda.
NSF said it right once, if you were making so much money at 22, you picked the wrong game to try your hand at. Whatever was giving you the big bucks before, perhaps you should stick to it till you retire because you sure ain't going to make big bucks flying big jets around, cut n' dry (using some of 411A's lingo).
As far as the OAA/EZY deal. Sure it's terrible, deplorable. You can stomp your feet and spit in your fellow pilots' faces all you like, it's not going to change anything, they have been selected, they have been given TRs, they will go ahead and do it. Done deal now. "Alea iacta est" (little Latin for you to Google, you like them buzzword things don't ya, you illiterate pathetic little excuse for a blue book holder). Your b!tching is targeted at the wrong audience.
Thank goodness, there are thousands of pilots out there who have a completely different attitude to yours and most importantly who take people like you for what they are: a troll. I read and absorbed your posts alright, they stink of troll sh*t.

I am done with the feeding, have a nice time, I am sure I will never see you flying a plane (certainly not one I am a pax on).