PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 12th Jan 2010, 17:10
MissM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you are BA cabin crew, go to the ESS forum and read the thread on there about disruption. I don't wish to wash our dirty laundry in public, but a WW CSD has confirmed that after speaking to ops, there are no flights leaving with crew members down and, as a CSD, was particularly advised not to leave with less than the required complement. So it appears, contrary to the BASSA spin machine, that BA are doing their utmost to keep the operation going while complying to the usual agreements.
If that's the case I can't actually understand why BA asked for the disruption agreement in the first place. To be honest I can't even understand why they would ask for it because they seem to impose things as they go along. Second thought. Maybe they wanted to be a gentleman and honour our agreements.

It makes a bit sense now why they served free tea and coffee the other day at CRC!

Very poor taste BASSA - this is unadulterated rabble-rousing and proves you have stooped to new lows. BASSA have now proved themselves capable of being underhand, unprofessional, lying and even acting illegally (asking non members to vote).
Better luck with your council then!