PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Professional Flight Training - IR CPL MEP
Old 12th Jan 2010, 12:57
r1flyguy35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PFT

I trained there back in 2007 and had the pleasure of Mr Rand as my instructor and I took no crap off MB from the start, especially as the do not pay loads up front had been doing the rounds for as long as I could recall and I basically went along the lines of 'pay as you go' even though i was paying over £1000 every other day, I preferred it to be in my account than his.
There seemed to be too many students start for the slots available on the one aircraft too, hence the feel of MB being money orientated rather than student needs/requirements.

He didn't just treat his students this way there was a lovely and helpful female member of staff there at the time, anyone remember her 'Liz' he treated her just as bad, she did so much PR work and development for him and she left in the end because of bad treatment and failing to be paid.

The one good thing I would say was, MB was true to his word that should I have got an interview for an airline he would provide an hour in the sim FOC and he did, even offered a discounted price should i want to go and have more time in the 737-200, I know this was owned and run by European as I did my MCC with them.

Other than that I wish all those that have been so badly let down all the luck with completing their training.