PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 11th Jan 2010, 10:06
Nutjob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Human Factor

You are spot on. I thought the repeated use of the word "Agreement" and lack of word "contract" spoke volumes.

Funny how quickly it's changed from the resolute belief that they would win, whatever, to acceptance that BA can actually run their business as they like and there's nothing BASSA can do.

Damn right too. We all want roster stability and to finish work when and where we were planned to. HOWEVER, in an airline, we SHOULD be flexible when the proverbial hits the fan. BA do not control the weather and it should never be an issue that we might not help our passengers out to the best of our ability. I'm thoroughly ashamed of the "can't do, won't do" actions of my colleagues.

Would Wonker, Lurker or Miss M care to comment on BASSA's own goal in refusing to implement the Disruption Agreement in the first place? Please, please tell our customers (you know, the ones you care about SO much) why you and BASSA won't go the extra mile to get them from A to B.

It's all falling apart at the seams.

Last edited by Nutjob; 11th Jan 2010 at 10:41.