PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More easyJet Pilot Slavery Deals - Oxford Aviation Academy
Old 10th Jan 2010, 23:58
al446

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brucey baby

The Lemon Face speaks.
have never published pictures either on PPrune or on the net, so where you get this description from I am at a loss to explain. Perhaps you would do so, a satisfactory explanation would prevent me viewing you as a spoiled child in shorts unable to come up with a proper retort. Commonly known as "spitting the dummy"

You are not a commercial pilot, never have been, never will be.
I have never claimed to be, a trawl of my previous posts will prove that.

You are irrelevant in a discussion that relates to the terms and conditions within a cockpit environment.
I am however a trade unionist who recognises that when a body of well paid employees sees their terms and conditions going down the pan faster than a turd in an a/c toilet it is time that we all took notice. The discusion I have read has nothing to with that environment or CRM or anything other than the degradation of T&Cs within the aviation business. You did not need to be down a pit to support the miners in 1984 (I await your flame). You are very good at trying to misdirect the discussion but my comments stand. If you wish to make criticism about a representative could you please make it constructive.

You make a cheap shot at sims yet you do not disclose your pastimes, or are you totally grey other than wanting money? I give you further targets of woodwork, cooking and gardening in addition to reading a wide range of subjects. Very little time left for simming.

You very adroitly duck my original post and do what most under siege do, attack. But here is nothing to attack, only your reflection.

I reiterate, you are part of this problem, not the cure - I have yet to see you post anything stating how you as a pilot are going to contribute to assisting your "profession" dig itself out of this cr@p.