PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 10th Jan 2010, 23:25
Glamgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Firstly, I've met WW a couple of times, and on both occasions he introduced himself, shook my hand and listened to what I had to say. I don't know where this rumour about his arrogance and refusal to say hello comes from. Could it be possible that whoever started it is a pro-strike person who didn't want to talk to him? Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with everything WW does. I have to admire his guts though.

In regards to the PCCC, I think it's going to be great. Crew are crying out for appropriate advice and help, and this is part of what PCCC will do. Transparent and honest - absolutely. There's no point in having a council if we're not honest and transparent. Crew want the truth, and the truth they will get.

I wonder if any bassa-member can answer me this question: As of late last year, bassa and amicus decided to work together as one. Howcome then that those who are amicus members aren't allowed on the bassa forum?

Gg