PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - john frohnsdorff elected BALPA General Secretary
Old 29th Jun 2002, 22:48
Fuzzy112

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
" am merely a BALPA member and line pilot who enjoys the new medium created by the Internet to express ones views. Great isn't it !"

You are typical of those who don't have any other way to express their views other than the internet and a drivel board such as this one. You have made something like 250 posts which only says one thing to me, you need to go and get a day job. Your employer is clearly not keeping you busy enough. I doubt you would have the ability to get an elected position within BALPA even if you wanted to (thank god you don't). Thank you for your gracious comments about my last posting - praise indeed from someone as clever as you ! I guess that one way of getting a good level of exposure for http://www.0800taxi.com/ is to include it as your homepage in your profile. As of 2nd July - JF becomes the GS of BALPA. It matters not that he is just a Trojan Horse and has no intention of being a proper GS - he will be the GS and have all the responsibilities associated with that. I think he is going to find that difficult as someone who lives in France and is a BA line pilot. Lets hope that his term is office is a productive one.

I hope I never have the pleasure of sitting behind you on an aeroplane !

regards

Fuzzy