PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun,Namibia and Zambia it is then!!!
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2010, 13:13
Kash360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good afternoon Ladies and gents,

A new day and so a new start, feeling allot better than yesterday. My spirit levels are back to a 100% and im roaring to go.

Last night we had a barbeque and invited allot of the pilots from the operators,not many turned up but the ones that did knew how to throw a party. One of the guys asked me if i had ever tried straw rum, and me being me said no. Well he was really addiment for me to try it. Straw rum is 80% proof alcohol. Anyway after 1 shot of that i was dribbling and shaking as the burning sensation ran down my throat. Well another 4 shots later i wastoally wasted but so was everyone else.

Im sorry if some of you felt that my post was a little depressing yesterday, but i like to write on how i feel and what i experience in Maun.

The bar at Audi camp has had the Modonna CD on loop for 2 days, i was ok with it but woke up sining American Pie. Thats when i knew that i had to request the bar to change the music.

Went to the airport today popped my head around the doors of the operators but nothing really going on. Everyone in town knew that we were on straw rum and were all laughing about the stories.

Dont worry i never got naked and started dancing on the bar!! I was the good boy.

It's a little cooler weather today which is great.

Im glad that you guys are enjoying the thread and long may it last.

Again thank you to all of you reading and inputting into it. Without you guys this thread would not be possible. So again thank you and keep posting anything you like. Its your thread too!!

Take care and stay happy.