PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 10th Jan 2010, 09:49
HiFlyer14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Lurker: I note that you do not attempt to correct Watersidewonker in his offensive slatings of BA and the LT. Unfortunately, when you accuse one side of name-calling, when it clearly isn't, you make yourself pretty transparent and people can see them as attempts to belittle the poster because you can't answer their questions.

Look mate, if you don't like the English language, use another one. But, just like the word cancer, obscene - meaning "morally repugnant through being excessive" is, in my opinion, a very graphical description of BASSA. It is, as many of us have made clear on here several times before, the Union that we find offensive - the members unfortunately are being blindly led to the slaughter.

A cult, again a noun and not an offensive word, in the English language, is also an apt description of the way BASSA conduct their shady business of collecting people's subscription fees but not giving them a voice. You may be OK with that. I, and it appears many others are not. It's called Freedom of Speech. Democracy. Free Thinking. Those that, like us, do not agree with it are already contacting our Professional Cabin Crew Council.

OK? So can we stop discussing the dynamics of the English language and let's leave the moderating to the mods who would act swiftly if I was offensive? Now, shall we answer the real questions which you have now been asked, and avoided, several times:

1. How do you feel about Unite negotiating with BA when BASSA have stated it won't happen while imposition is still there?
2. Where, when, and what is the New Pay Rate that you keep reiterating that we will get?

You asked about the Professional Cabin Crew Council - yes you and anyone else who wants to can join because ALL views will be welcome and taken onboard. The email address for initial enquiries is [email protected]. It will be a new departure for BA Industrial Relations.

I am BA cabin crew and the above is my own view and not that of BA.