PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - john frohnsdorff elected BALPA General Secretary
Old 29th Jun 2002, 19:00
airrage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Martin, I don't recall you dispondantly saying you are considering leaving BALPA committee. That is surely not want anyone wants to lose it's many fine elected reps. A shake up of the head office shouldn't be confused as animosity directed at the reps.

From my previous post;
"I would just like to say that I have noticed the defensive reaction shown by reps(NEC or otherwise) to the recent upsurge in activisim. I think we as members are perhaps just as guilty in not communicating upwards to reps as we accuse them for not communicating with us. I know being a rep must be a thankless job and you don't get many stray e-mails just to say, hey wanted to say thanks and keep up the great work. How many trips downroute do you get not discussing BALPA issues? Doesn't mean the majority of us don't realise or appreciate the work done. It's a bit like accepting a flying managers job except you get the same amount of crap yet none of the perks. "

Don't force me into starting a, "Please Don't Leave Martin A POLL." just to show how much support you would receive. No airrage POLL jokes anymore please.