PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun,Namibia and Zambia it is then!!!
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2010, 13:01
swaziboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ahh... Old Bridge... just a few weeks yet...

Kash, alas I feel you are getting despondent... this is a great post... very positive, for many people... took balls, big ones, to pack up and head south, a lot more balls than many people reading this post have ever had... So I reckon this post should stay this way (positive in spirit).

Admittedly, you probably wont get a job today or even tomorrow or maybe even in a month . But just think, when that spot does open up and the CP is sitting in his office, who will he think about... the guy sitting in the terminal all day drinking coffee trying to make friends with everybody or the guy with the bots med, airlaw passed, 206 in his head, ready, determined and hungry for the job? Me thinks the latter..

Secondarily (sp sucks... ), bro, you are in Botswana... the king of all safari countries... people pay thousands of dollars to vistit there!!! I dont know how tight your budget is, but try see a bit of Africa... it is a fantastic continent and it will work its way into every bone of your body....(yes, biased!!!) Get a taxi to Kasane? Have you been on a makoro yet?? Leave your mobile number with someone important and go see some bush!!!