PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 9th Jan 2010, 12:40
HiFlyer14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And some people say all of us are mislead by the union.
I would say that BASSA encouraging people to vote who didn't have the right to vote in the ballot was pretty misleading, and illegal has it happens, wouldn't you MissM?

Lurker - you have completely gone off track. This is about IR - you are saying SH is not competitive. I, and the rest of the company, are saying none of it is competitive. Not WW, Not SH, Not CSDs, Not even SFG. NONE of us. So you are arguing a bit of a moot point.

I don't really dispute that SH (or any of us) are not competitive. So that's why I AM prepared to make the necessary changes. Now that you have admitted that (some of) the operation is not competitive, do you agree that we HAVE to change in order to survive?

That is what this is all about. We have to change in order to be competitive. Whichever fleet we operate on.

Now, thanks for the sidetrack, but please don't evade the question ...please can you provide facts on the New Pay Deal that you keep scaremongering people with? Show me an email where it has been said that our pay will be changed.

I am BA cabin crew and the above is my own viewpoint and not that of BA.