PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun,Namibia and Zambia it is then!!!
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2010, 11:12
Kash360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Afternoon Ladies & Gents,

Another very hot day today, not feeling my best either after yesterdays drinking antics. Went out to the Old bridge and river lodge last night. A couple or more beers arrived back at Audi camp. In the evening we all put some money in a pot and had a barbeque.

Your proberbly thinking this guys seems to be having more of a holiday then looking for jobs,

but the truth is that after you do your rounds and chatted to the pilots there isnt much to do. You could always drive out of town for a couple of days and head North and go to Kasane or to the falls. But im a bit scared that if i leave for a few days things may change on the job front and and may miss my big break.

I feel so jealous of the guys home as they maybe jealous of me but i wouldnt ming being in the cold just for a couple of days to cool me down from the heat.

Again no job and no flight, I sit here in hope and think that maybe today is going to be the day, but that day has not yet come.

Allot of our fighting spirit gets lost in this process hearing that no one in employing. But everyday i tell myself that even if i walk away from here without a job i fought and i tried my best.

Im not giving up not at all, but somedays you you do think did i make the right choice by coming here. But for me i had a limited amount of choices and this seemed the best for me.

I do hope i find something soon, and i hope anyone else looking finds the job they are looking for too.

My best wishes to you all!!