PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another good flight with easyJet
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2010, 11:26
ulxima

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EasyJet Update

I have just received this e-mail from EZY and I like to share it with you.

Dear Customer
</SPAN>[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']You have recently requested some assistance from our customer services team at easyJet.[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']As you are aware, there have been exceptional weather conditions throughout Europe for a number of weeks. This has caused many customers to contact our customer services team and we have received over ten times the usual volume of emails. From our records, we have seen that we have not yet responded to your request and this is below our usual next day standard.[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']Responding to our customers as quickly as possible is a top priority for us, so we are already doubling the size of our customer services team to meet this demand. We're also looking at other ways we can speed-up replies.[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']To help us respond quickly, can we ask if you could avoid sending follow-up emails to check the status of your initial contact? Further emails increase the backlog that we need to deal with, slowing down replies overall. Please be assured that we will respond to your original email just as soon as we can.[/FONT]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']We would like to thank you for your patience during this difficult time.[/FONT]
Yours sincerely
easyJet Customer Experience Team

I think all those who filed the online refund form should have received it.
It is an automatic message (I did not send any follow-up e-Mail since 24th December when I applied for the refund) and it does not add anything in concrete terms.
However it keeps my feelings positive towards this airline.
Let's see how it will develop.

Ciao,
Ulxima