PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Muscat Muscateers
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2010, 10:14
Farrell
The Cooler King

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"you are from Bulgaria which is ironic as I have always placed that part of the world as a benchmark within the industry!"

I think I have just ruptured something from laughing at that.

prascho

Hah Sure Select test?!!?!?!
About AIRWAYS....good deal guys, ME is a gold-mine
About DGMAN.... guys find a better way to spend your money the next time
About me.....let me know if u r going to lose my time whit shts like that
NZ and Oman have a long way to go before to achieve our levels of safety and quality
In all seriousness, a propaganda video of the sort that you have just spewed out is no reflection on professionalism or indeed competence.

And I am presuming with your tirade on both Airways and DGMAN that you feel you are more qualified than the powers that be here that made the decision to go down this path and therefore are no longer interested in pursuing a career here - which is a very quick turnaround from your comments over the past few months on this thread looking for room-mates, Audi dealers and quote "a reason to leave my job".

Why do you want to leave such a bastion of professionalism and competence that is Bulgaria and trade it for such a "backward system with a long way to go" that is Oman?
Just for the money? That's not what you said on your original application. You gave a whole host of other bull**** reasons like people and lifestyle and "Oman's reputation in the region." right?

Seeing as though you were one of very few Bulgarians who were offered a position, it will not be too hard to pull your application and shred it for you.

After all 8,150 EUR tax-free a month is not too much to lose for shooting your mouth off anyway, is it?
Not when you can have your pick of jobs in the ME due to, as ATCO1962 says, you being part of the global standards benchmark that is ATC Bulgaria, assuming they pay the same as the "backward system" here in Oman.....oh, they don't do they?!

My advice is for you to wind your neck in - or there may be a chance the only time you see Muscat is from a postcard that BHD might be good enough to send you.

Farrell

Last edited by Farrell; 8th Jan 2010 at 10:33.