PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gaining An R.A.F Pilots Brevet In WW II
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2010, 22:28
regle

Some more Sabena...eventually !

With the best intentions in the world I set out to tell some more Sabena anecdotes but cannot find my memoirs. As my good friend and patient Mentor , Andy, will testify, I am not the tidiest of people and after scrolling back to my story beginning on P.14, #263 . ( I could not believe that it was in Sep.2008) I got interested and started all over again but still could not find the incentive and the means to continue. I have a feeling that I have left them in Brussels where I spent Xmas. I have recourse to a few relatives that have copies and have most on the hard drive of my ancient Sharp word processor which I still use from time to time.. Why , I could not tell you.. Probably nostalgia. All is not lost. There is one more cupboard in the chaos of my so called Study which I will turn out tomorrow as I am now snowbound as Dover had it's first snow today and , of course the main road is open but I cannot get to my Garage as I have not skated for ages and think that I am a bit past it now. Watch this column, Regle. I will make certain that I have proper copies to fall back on in future !