PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2010, 11:42
hptcc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attitudes, altitudes and adults......

Ex-Terminator,

Maybe your approach was not stabilized? There is nothing worse than a non-stabilized approach where all your parameters are way out of synch and very importantly when your attitude just isn't right. You know it's all about attitude in this game...nothing worse than a wrong or bad attitude no matter what altitude you have in a Company. No one else seems to have had this isuue. In fact to the contrary, some have even found Top Management whole heartedly supportive, both verbally and financially. Again I will reiterate to you - In nearly ALL companies whether in the Middle East or wherever, Top Management simply dont have time to attend countless meetings, discuss countless problems which they know exist, argue with Managers/Directors on a solution and/or waste counteless hours listening to someone about the same old problem (not solution). Experience has lead me believe that if one of my employees comes to me with problem and subsequent solution then I simply tell him/her go ahead and DO IT, FIX IT, EXPEDITE and advise them only to come back to me once everything is solved and ready. I also tell them to not waste my time with small talk and pissy little meetings to tell me every step they took. In return, I offer financial assistance when its requested and required. To my good employees I will back them up all the way (when I say good, I mean those who show me results, those who pave the way for growth, those who prove me wrong, those who dont fill my inbox with utter waste, those who dont take credit for other peoples work...I think you know the type I mean Ex-Terminated, sorry Ex-Terminator). To the bad ones, well what can I say (when I say bad I mean those who hide under the radar, those who take credit for other peoples work, those who just rant on and on about the same old stuff day in day out, those who tell me what needs doing and then don't do it...I think you know the type I mean Ex-Terminated, sorry Ex-Terminator).

Anyhow, the show must go on. PJ will carry on flying to new altitudes with the right attitudes and Inshallah 2010 will see a better, more smooth, more professional, more hassle free organisation. I believe that PJ are on the up and up again so beware people.....

Heres to keeping the dream alive!!!