PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 7th Jan 2010, 00:48
the heavy heavy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some of u may be unite, but WE are ALL BA, get it?

Popcorn ready, 3d specs, a copy of jpm's and a CEO who is prepared to make the cc react to weather disruption like, eh let me think, the rest of the entire industry! Better than avator.

So 'ba' making 'concilitory' gestures thus enabling unite (without the bassa clowns) to talk direct to ww. Will that be the ignoring of lala and the getting on with running of the company in a way that ensures we suffer the least amount of cost during disruption and not lala's most? I so very much hope so.

20 reps suspended/gone and unite looking like it's saving it's own ass, I'll be bidding for la's just to meet her. Looking forward to her 'informing' me that she will 'require' a jumpseat and if on the flightdeck the use of the bunks. I'm sure she will understand if i take the same flexible stance that she has been taking recently.

Save yourself my cc friends. Engage the grey matter, look around, smell the coffee. The interests of a small corrupt few are driving you all to new fleet at a pace that increases every day. Ask yourself why did the reps attempt to de-roster themselves during the original proposed dates? To serve you better? Why does lala refuse to accept that she is responsible for the humiliation in the high court? To protect your status and positions? And finally ask yourself why has the share price stayed largely static? Because the city expects you to win this ludicrous attempt to dictate policy and product to your employers?

The snow wasn't a gift of divine retribution from a bassa supporting deity, it was your chance to prove that bassa, whilst serving your best interest, could respond to exceptional operational events in a manner that whilst remaining completely legal and safe would best serve our passengers and limit the losses incurred. Did they? Are you suprised ww decided enough was enough?

It's over, protect yourself, if you are asked to react flexibly and legally to the disruption then ask yourself if you'll look back from the dole queue and think this was the time to make a stand to preserve the unacceptable and frankly ridiculous status of your union reps.