PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EAST MIDLANDS - 6
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2010, 20:23
OliWW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TOM7219 was due in at 21:15 on Tuesday, but is now due 13:35 on Thursday, a little more than 24 hour, it operates a W pattern on a Tuesday to DSA, but got diverted to NCL, and then since that period has been late ever since, that was on G-CDZM

TOM7345 was due back at EMA from FUE tonight at 17:15, but only departed at as TOM7344 at 20:08, this is because G-CDZM is somewhere other than EMA, so had to wait for a LGW aircraft to become available, but with LGW being closed nearly all day, only got to EMA at 19:00, that is now due back at EMA at 05:20 - G-CDZI

TOM7318 was surpose to depart at 08:05, from what I can remember, im sure this departed at around 11 this morning, so am not sure why it has such a long delay...

TOM0172 to Goa should be on time, most airports are open now, though if it is coming of a LGW aircraft which is likely, might not leave till around 5am, it may come from the BHX G-OBYI, if so, wont depart until at lease 7.30am

Regarding ACE, I'm pretty sure things should be back to normal tomorrow, at EMA anyway, nightmare at MAN and LGW at the mo. Thomson usually put SSH on one of the winglet B738's, but it depends, G-CDZI will most likely be at EMA before the SSH departure tomorrow, so it will most likely do that first because it is a longer route, and would cause a heavier delay. G-FDZE will be back from PFO at around 13:15 all being well, so ACE would depart on that at around 14:30 all being well. So it could go at either time, depending on crew positions around the UK and aircrafts. I feel sorry for the crew who were dropped off at NCL yesterday!!