PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VistaJet - boosts its Managment?
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2010, 17:37
Daifly

"which in itself brought 268 customers to NJ more than doubling the customer base"

It may well have done, but I guess it also depends on customer value as Marquis's customers were quarter shares divided in terms of eighths (or sixteenths?) weren't they? - I'm guessing NJE can't have valued them the same as a quarter share customer? Perhaps they could in terms of potentials to grow, I don't know.

I'm also not sure how you value the most successful years of a company which only made a small profit in one year of their 10+ years of operation, but I guess you do it in terms of shares sold (but don't attach any monetary value to it otherwise it probably wouldn't be as good!) and in the boom years we'd all enjoyed since 2004 share sales weren't going to be that low (especially when you could buy a sixteenth share of a Citation Bravo).

Have no idea whether this appointment will be of benefit to Vistajet or not, I hope so though, nothing to lose after all. Another aviation company set up an Advisory Board in the past couple of years, but for the life of me I can't remember who - anyone?