View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2010, 14:26
  #3 (permalink)  
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In the hold
Posts: 182
The most important thing you want in your will in Hong Kong is guardians for your kids. The H.Kong law stipulate that if both parents pass away simultaneously the kids automatically go into the welfare system unless there is a will with HONG KONG NOMINATED GUARDIANS in the will. Even if your family arrive the next day it can up to 6 months to get them out of the system.

Here is a good and fair priced lawyer in Hong Kong who will be able to help.

S.K.Lam, Alfred Chan & Co.
202 2Floor Dina House, Ruttonjee Centre
11 DuddellSt, Central H.K.
Tel: 28473333

It is the road parallel to Lan Kwai Fong. As for S.K. or his daughter Mandy.
ByAirMail is offline