PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATR Contract for Vietnam Airlines!
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2010, 14:19
TopTup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jumpdrive.....no worries. We're allowed to disagree. My experience with RAL and all those around me was different:- despicably different. If anything I'm extremely happy that they have come to the party for you. I can only assure you and others that I am far, far, far from being the one in a million with a bad RAL experience. Slam Dunk 4 only needs to do some thorough research and make his/her own mind up.

But I can only draw from personal experience, as do you. I only advise others to seek further advice from outside of VAC like those in India and Brunei to name but 2 airlines where RAL has shown true colours time and time and time again.

Slam Dunk 4:
Good luck with your decisions and career. No contract or job is ever perfect and no one size fits all. Just go in eyes wide open and seek the bigger picture of agencies. Past behaviour is the best indicator of future behaviour, and we may all have differing perspectives and experiences. I would rather be unemployed that have my name associated with RAL ever again. Just my opinion. Jumpdrive has another which may be equally as valid.

(I would be interested to know which direction you choose / would choose after doing some thorough research - for interests sake alone)