PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2010, 00:05
Seldomfitforpurpose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Walter,

"Good question! I realise it is difficult for servicemen to express contravertial views openly, quite apart from the “groupthink” mentality"

There are plenty of current and ex servicemen expressing their controversial views right through this thread.

"no one wants to contemplate the overall scenario I have put forward."

I would humbly suggest that all of those current and ex servicemen posting on here and many many more who are keeping their powder dry have contemplated your theory and their silence on the matter should speak volumes.

"That said, I am at a loss to understand why some of the more innocuous aspects of navigation equipment, procedures, performance, etc cannot be honestly and fully addressed"

They have been but sadly you have chosen to completely ignore it.

I have in previous answers to you explained why I believe it impossible for the "fitting" of the equipment needed to support your theory to have been kept a complete secret all this time but you also choose to ignore that.

Shy also asks you to explain why the crew specifically asked for a Mk1 if their intention was to do as you would have us believe but again you refuse to address that very simple question.

You ask lots but answer almost nothing.