PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 5th Jan 2010, 15:03
romans44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I "keep coming back to this forum" not because of any "obsession" with you, but rather because I do not wish to see a group of militant, bolshie, overpaid and underworked hotheads ruin a perfectly good business.

If you find my presence on this website unpalatable please remember that it is open to anyone - including disgruntled passengers.

Believe it or not, we are the most important factor in BA's passenger operations - not cabin crew. If we do not fly with British Airways because its crews cannot or will not work the company will fail - and you will fall.

I, too, wish you luck and I hope you will speedily find employment somewhere else - but not in a customer service environment. You and your pro-strike at any cost colleagues have proved that you are patently unsuited for that

No Mr Albert Salmom, I don't find your presence on this website unpalatable, we live in a democracy and you have the right to say what you want to say.

You are an adult and have taken the decision to move to different pastures. I respect that but I wish you would just move on without insulting people, who you know nothing about.
Kind Regards