PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe sponsorship 2010
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2010, 14:56
Matt101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys I was fortunate enough to be offered a place on the PSAPS course at FTE through Flybe a year or so ago. Unfortunately for Financial reasons I chose a different route.

However I have to say the whole experience left me with very positive feelings about the Company and the help/support and opportunity offered for this scheme is about as close to a dead cert as you can get these days. (Not that anything in life is certain.)

The only sting for me was that even though Flybe were kindly knocking £20k off the upfront costs it was still rather expensive at FTE due to the Euro exchange rate at the time. However in many ways that £20k investment from Flybe offers something more than money, it's a committment to you, that they want that money back! and to do so they need to employ you!

Many will say it is not true sponsorship but that can be said of nearly all sponsorship schemes (when they still existed) whether you are paying the money back through your wages or are on a cadet salary.

Times are bad but this is an excellent opportunity with a great airline if you can get on!

Good luck all!