PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 4 Jan 2010: Dubai's date with destiny.
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2010, 08:25
onetrack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S.F.L.Y. - I think you're missing something here. The nations you speak so generously about, are either hotbeds of, or actively assisting, in the fomenting of anti-Western terrorism, specifically fanatical Muslims who are intent on destruction of Western culture, and its replacement with hardline Sharia Law. These people need to be given the message, it ain't gonna happen, in the only manner they understand.

I'm happy to fund and support any war operation that bombs the crap out of people who are intent on rampant, random, destructive violence, that targets anyone (including innocent civilian bystanders) - let alone anyone in their way - and that includes moderate Muslims.
You seem to conveniently forget that these fanatical Muslims have killed, and continue to kill, more Muslims, than any Western country bombing campaign. I guess you believe these kind of people deserve support??

I guess you are also happy to support an Arab nation leader who calls for the total annihilation of one particular Middle East nation? - and which leader is setting out on a devious path to achieve the annihilation of that nation, via surreptitiously acquired nuclear capabilities? Or are you just in favour of continually sending rockets on an ad-hoc basis, into a neighbouring nation, to let them know that your major firm belief, is that indiscrimate murder is the only solution?