PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - All i need now is the balls to try it
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2010, 18:41
bugdevheli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
if only i had the balls to try it

Gentlemen, gentlemen, I really do appreciate all you comments, both positive and those of a more piss taking nature. I am old enough not to be plauged by the impertinance of those still wet behind the ears. Life is so short and must be lived to the full. I allways tell it as it really is. someone asked ," have previous bugs flown". Bug 1 hovered on its first trial (on tethers) Bug 2 was an attempt to utilise composites in the skid bow and body structures. Bug3 was built to encompass lessons learned during manufacture of MK1 and MK2. This machine now currently resides in Portugal and is currently being test hovered by its new owner. Bug4 was untill yesterday undergoing a rigorous ground test proceedure during which i managed to bugger the sprag clutch whilst doing start up proceedures. (sometimes all the calculations are disproved during actual use). Tomorrow, well, lets wait and see. (if we could still work in pounds and feet, and stuff we really understand, then life would be much easer). I mean who the bloody hell invented Newton Meters. Foot lbs. Twelve inches to the Foot. sounds logical to me "to be continued".