PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2010, 13:11
P Wilson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Online test

Hi folks, for the benefit of people who will be taking the online test, I'd just like to share my experience having just completed it.

Without swearing, I definitely messed it up. My touch pad on my laptop jumps, and I even accidentally clicked 'accept' when I hadn't even entered any answers to the mental arithmetic.

Nail in the coffin I think. Not to mention that I have just learned that my mental arithmetic is apparently woeful.

All I can say for others doing the online test is that you should practice the checking (for example; AQ12 to be checked with AQ21, A2Q1, AQ12, etc) but also practice doing it with longer symbols, up to around 7 characters, I'd recommend.

And definitely, definitely brush up on your mental arithmetic. Again, for example, questions like (of course this wasn't actually one of the questions) 120 / 6 * 8 - ? = 12 (where you have to find out what ? is)

I hope this helps others without giving too much away. Of course it must be fair for everyone so I'm not going to give too much detail but practice, practice, practice.

Good luck to all applying.

Paul.