PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2010, 17:31
hptcc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes Again

Oh Ex-terminator, one cannot help but feeling that there is slight resentment from you towards PJ.!!?? It seems totaly clear that you are on a one man mission of 'revenge and wrath' and will do everything you can to tarnish them....

Now, lets look at the facts. In ANY organisation in the world may it be aviation, banking, knitting, running a brothel or WHATEVER - a CEO will employ Directors and/or Managers to FIX a problem and not just highlight them. You say that you have stamped copies of violations you bought to the attention of the CEO, well thats a good start. Question is, what did you do to RECTIFY the problem? There is nothing worse than employing someone who tells you there is a problem. Thats why you were employed, to fix the problem. I can tell my Company Boss's of lots of issues within the company or I can tell them of how I rectified them (also remember, there is a BIG difference in tellling one's boss how to rectify a problem and also in telling one's boss that the problem has been rectified). Question is, what did you do to RECTIFY the issues? I presume you did NOTHING which is why you dont work there no more. I don't really know, I am just trying to get a picture here of what went on.

It also seems that you continually dig up the past. In fact almost every post from you has talked about incidents and/or issues that are long gone. I agree they shouldnt have happened in the first place and no doubt they wont happen again but on the scale of it, you really should be ashamed of yourself wanting to leak PDF information to the public at large - and you call yourself a professional????

Furthermore, seldom am I rendered speechless or defenceless. Why? Because when I talk I know what I am talking about - do you? And I dont mean about what happened in PJ, I mean about Aviation. I think that due to your serious lack of aviation knowledge in the UAE, this is the reason you let standards drop in your area and hence had to result to blame when all the time it was you who was to blame. Also defenceless? Me? I think not! And why, it is because I work with passion and not aggression and thus have no reason to show defence or attack. I have a solid team of people where I work and they respect me as a professional and still joke around with me as if we were school kids. I think you never had this sort of relationship with your staff and they learned to dislike (I was going to use the word 'hate' but I feel you are the sensative type) you.

Anyway my dear friend, I am not one to get into e-mail battles with people but all I can say is that on the grand scheme of things, through the ups and downs, through thick and thin the fact is that PJ are still flying and flying well.

No doubt you or someone will respond with the old "2 years ago...." or "I remember when...." response......

The Vortex lives on......