PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More easyJet Pilot Slavery Deals - Oxford Aviation Academy
Old 3rd Jan 2010, 09:43
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Two points:

1. Ryanairs deal is in a different league (a far better one) and thus will achieve a different league of person. And I hate Ryanair and their scheme.

2. CTC graduates and these Oxford tools that are about to embark on this scam shouldn't be bunched together or spoken to in the same way. They have completely different offers, are in completely different circumstances - one has no choice in this situation and the other is a parasitic, mummy and daddies boy or girl that still hasn't discovered the ability to wipe their own ar5e. As a result, they are getting 5hit on everyone else.

I thought Easyjet said they would never do a scheme like this again after what happened with ATP? That must have been just another myth. Will it be a case of:

'Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me.'

And:

'The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.' - Albert Einstein.

And:

'Errare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum.' - 'to err is human, but to persist is diabolical'

You see, history is littered with these phrases for a reason.

Training captains, ultimately do what's best for you. But if you have any spare leverage or capacity please stop this Oxford scheme from happening, it's a step too far.