PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2010, 01:28
EX TERMINATOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not Again

hptcc,
You seem to have the habit of coming in with a post defending PJ management and attacking some of the posters who bring in facts, then wait for a while until some strong and grounful responses to your posts have gone through their "peak effect" on the readers, then come back with the same scenario with different words and phrases. I have noticed that a number of posters responded to your posts strongly and have rendered you speechless and defenceless. All, including you are invited to revisit the previous pages in this thread to find this out.
Any how, I agree with S.F.L.Y's response and add to it a reminder to the readers that violating the safety of flight in so many ways and incidents is far from being "slight mistakes". One of so many examples is losing the maintenance history on the aircraft by forcing unauthorized mechanics to perform maintenance works without making any entries in the log books lest auditors discover the lack of authorizations (no licenses and no type rates) upon auditing and/or spot checking the aircraft records. Anyone interested in reading details of such violations can PM me and I will forward to him/her copies of stamped reports (in PDF format) sent to the CEO from maintenance warning him that flight safety was being compromised, with no action taken by the management.
May I also kindly request that in your reponse(s) do not resort to the personal issues. Likewise, insulting other posters is far from being professional. You can defend PJ "super managers" but in a civilized and professional manner. Let's see you respond to this post with abstract facts. Good luck.