PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets / Private Cabin Crew / VVIP / Amiri
Old 2nd Jan 2010, 19:13
silverware

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Things at PTI regarding their sloppy recruitment don't seem to have changed over the past two years...
They invited me to the interview for AMS two years ago. (i could only work out of AMS, so i had them confirm the possibility to be placed there if successful at the interview, they did).
Come interview day in ZRH two weeks later the recruiters where late, clearly not in a good mood and far from interested in the hopefulls waiting in their lobby.
During the final stage of the hurry-hurry recruitment i was told that AMS base was now full and that it would be MUC or FRA or end of story!

I went home and waited for the result later that week, it never came but it didn't matter that much either.
I called them after two weeks for the heck of it, they told me they somehow lost ALL results from my interview day but told me i was most likely unsuccessful for their AMS base recruitment....WTF?!

I therefore had a very poor impression of PTI on this specific day.
However, if i was out of a (flying) job or aspiring a new one i would take on almost anything decent, also PTI!

Like any other (flying) job, there is alot more supply than demand so airlines can be sloppy, ignorant or just plain rude when it comes to recruitment.
Guess you just have to roll with it and hope to get the position you wished for.