PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UPDATE - Seeking docs to play "House" for real
Old 2nd Jan 2010, 17:09
Pitts2112

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sources versus diagnonsis

TV,
And it's the sources that I'm actually looking for, rather than an on-line or e-mail diagnosis because I know how difficult, if not impossible, that kind of thing is. I simply think this situation is just beyond the experience of the staff at the hospital - meaning none of them has personally seen this before. But somewhere, someone has, and it's that person I'm hoping to find eventually; someone who can say "Well, yeah, I saw just this kind of thing about 5 years ago. It turned out to be (insert something dead easy to fix here)". If I show her symptoms around far and wide enough, eventually they'll ring a bell with someone.

On an update note, Anna-Nicole is doing very well, though she can't seem to catch a break. She was just stung by a bee about an hour ago. When you're already traumatised by being stuck with way too many big needles in the hospital, getting stuck by a bee when you're in your own safe play-space just isn't fair! Other than that, though, she's very happy, eating well, and playing all the time.

We're back in on Monday, so more news then. Many thanks again!

Shawn