PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another good flight with easyJet
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2010, 15:32
Tigh Wire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi, Captonian, Your second paragraph really answers your question, no back up.,no concern ,not even basic good manners. The rise of LO CO has pulled down the standards of all the once good carriers. Remember the BA GLA-LHR shuttle,Yes ,cost 250gbp 20 years ago, but a proper price for a good service,+ back up A/C crewed & waiting . Just as you are happy with LO CO, I was equally happy with the cartel structure. Excellent service, aircraft & properly paid staff, 20 min check in & punctual departure. Missed or cancelled? The BA girls were on it in a flash, no problem sir we'll get you there pronto with a competitor if necessary. Meanwhile please accept a Drink/meal /hotac etc while we sort it out. It really saddens me, now retired, to see the depths to which things have sunk. GLA a gulag, PIK a filthy slum. The whole experience is simply horrible, start to finish. Try telling LO CO airways that you MUST get to Paris having been bumped or cancelled & see how far you get. Business airline, I think not. Happy new year & best wishes to all in the sunny Cape, wish I was there.