PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Prestige Jet- All Merged Threads
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2010, 09:00
hptcc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lets look at the facts. AOC - UAE AOC - Spain AOC - Jordan AOC - Qatar AOC - Bahrain, in process. As an outsider it just seems to me that there are a few sour grapes out there trying to ruin the bunch. The fact is that PJ grew sooo quickly over the past 2 years that it was inevitable that they made a few mistakes which I am sure they have learned from now. As for their AOC's in the various other GCC states and in Spain, well that is a sure sign that the Top management are serious about the expansion of the Company and, to their credit, haven't given in to those nasty people out there who are tring to bring them down.

Unfortunately because of the rapid epansion, PJ were put in the situation whereby they were desperate to hire people to meet their operatinal requirements (maintenance, ops, cabin crew, admin, dispatch, HR etc etc) and because of this hiring frenzy it was again inevitable that they employed some absolute tossers who had no clue about aviation or were just outright useless because they felt that as they new the owner they could get away with anything i.e do nothing. Hopefully Top Management have cottoned onto the fact of who the players are and who the acheivers are and will rid the company of all dead wood to streamline the operation.

As a parting message all I can say is that there will always be scum out there who will try and bring down the top dog - just be aware as big brother is always watching.....I am the vortex.....LONG LIVE PRESTIGE JET INTO 2010 AND BEYOND......