PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 1st Jan 2010, 18:49
jethrobee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I really wish everyone would go back to the table and start to talk through solutions, as it is it looks like the next strike dates are bound to be Easter time, which will again be wonderful for BA's profile.

Why are LHR CC so against working the same conditions as LGW CC? I am a lowly SLF, who normally chooses BA, I've held my exec club card for 10 years, I have also in recent years held a Gold Virgin and Gold Air France.

I think its great that CC feel so passionate about customer service that they are willing to bring the company down because they dont feel it can be met with a lower crew compliment. I have also flown long haul routes out of LGW in Club World and found the service to be at least as good if not better than that of some of the ex-LHR flights I have taken.

My biggest issue with LGW is security screening is so slow compared to LHR.

One further thought, it has always been my view that the morning I wake up and don't want to go to work, or hate my employer that I move on. I am simply amazed at the attitude of some of the staff here and how much they hate the company that employs them. If you dont like working there go find another job.... its not rocket science. There are people here who are passionate about the company and delivering excellence, I have met many of them on flights I have taken with BA.