PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun,Namibia and Zambia it is then!!!
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2010, 07:28
Kash360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happy New Year!!

Happy new year to you all, and thanks everyone for your kind words and gestures.

After doing my rounds at 4pm yesterday i strolled into town to see what its like. I was most suprised to see a Nandos here!! The town centre is small but has about everything you need in it. And am sure that if they havent got what you need then they will direct you in the right place.

I travel here using a combi bus, it's really cheap and it gets you to your destination eventually. They pick and drop people along the way as for my trip yesterday to the airport took me 1 hour for 16km. But i enjoyed the experience.

Anyway got back to my camp still scratching my head on how to fix my air bed. I thought i had but again woke on the floor today.

had a few drinks last night at the Audi camp and after decided to pop around to a party arranged by orange mobile. ( Lets just say it was experience i wish i never had)!!

Got into the airport at 8:30 today, did my rounds. Again i would like to tell you that i have been whipped up but that would be a lie. Things seem to tik along here. A very laid back approach, but dont mistake that with being lazy. People here work damn hard.

Anyway guys im keeping my chin up and hope everyone else reading this is.

Again if anyone has any contacts or friends who could help me out i would be prepared to travel anywhere. PM me!!

Again thank you for reading!!