PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - It's good someone was awake.
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2010, 01:23
mikk_13

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I absolutely support what plazbot said. He is absolutely correct.

It is a load of sh*t. You pricks flying your jets around have no idea. Don't tell the readers how it is when you have no frigen idea what it is. If you have no idea, stop pretending you know or understand what happens in ASA. Piss off, and fly your own **** and stop telling us who f*ucked up.

most are leaving, so when you have a dumb **** manager controlling your plane don't come on this forum and winge about the quality of controlling.

We told you. I fully support the controller no matter what ever happens. I have met him and he/she is a fine character. Even if they ****** up, I support him. It is only a matter of time before we all do it at some time. We either do it or get lucky.

I have saved the situation with many pilots ****ups, many.......... Many of us have.
^y
Mikk, 72k a year? No I wouldn't. If you think you are worth the same as a 10-20 year controller you are kidding yoursleves. When I got my first endorsement it was 52k a year, we've all had to work our way through the increments, some of us got a better deal than others (mine wasn't that particularly good but better than some others).
#

news for you champ. no 10-20 year controller is watching or taking notice to your 1 year controller. It makes not difference to you. You are talking to one person, and that is it. They have the same responsibility as the 10-20 year controller. Don't kid yourself.