PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 31st Dec 2009, 20:59
Tiramisu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Posted by Keirhardie

Quite frankly after reading every single post in this matter. I very very much hope that there is an even larger majority yes vote in the next ballot, and that the crew strike to the max. If that brings BA down. So be it.

If that were to happen (and it won't), I will be only too delighted to see an awful lot of pilots lose their jobs and terms and conditions etc. I will be doing a jig of happiness. As a 33% crew member with a very loaded partner, oh how i will laugh.

At near to minimum wage as the new terms would make crew, IF THEY SETTLED, they could all walk into another equal job if ba goes under. Therefore having nothing to lose by striking. Pilots on the other hand, not so easy to find another role where a non-professional, non university educated person could earn the amount you do for doing so bloody little. Over paid, over pampered, over opinionated silly little boys club.

Not one of you pilots or poor excuse for crew has shown any knowledge whatsoever of trade unionism. A bunch of cry baby clowns.

So here's to the downfall of WW and poor leadership. OR the death of BA,
Another sick and vey toxic post ! I hope I don't ever have the misfortune fly with this indidvidual! This is precisely the sort of person who brings BA and BA Cabin Crew into disrepute.

I'm BA Cabin Crew and the above represent my views and not those of my employer's.

Last edited by Tiramisu; 31st Dec 2009 at 21:22.