PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Royal Air Maroc Express (RAME) Merged 2012
Old 31st Dec 2009, 12:55
kreten

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Line captains will not do trarining you can be sure be that. Old F/O will stay because they need more of them for 2 more aircraft. Training will take too long, maybe year or two so if you ask me it will not happened at all.
Conditions are worse then before as you said but since no captains left yet looks OK. When some of captains leave then somebody will start asking questions in the company. I hope I will be first one to leave, because this conditions are not good for me. But while waiting for new one I will keep this.
When you start company with 6 people in the office and 4 crew per aircraft you are not serious. But here nobody cares about passangers and on time performance. That is same like in Regional according to former Regional guys. In Morocco this is a case with RAM as well as RAME. So answer it is not serious at all.
One question for you. Since you keep saying that it was very good before why you left such a great company. You said you are not here for few years. According to the offer I have got more then 2 years ago from Regional, pay was very bad, same transport from pick up point and one ticket to go home per year. Conditions improved in last few years but people still were leaving. Why. You all actually had a good conditions for year or two but you flew aircraft without mainatance. So that was really good.