PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 31st Dec 2009, 11:20
circuitbreaker13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would never think it would help CC posting on this forum that they would give in if the company would be in serious trouble over this dispute, so I wouldn't take these threats here too serious!

I would like to thank MissM since my view towards my collegues in the cabin is somewhat milder and I'm impressed with her calmness of trying to explain her point of view, eventhough we would never fully agree at least I would stil be able to look her straight in the eyes and not be upset!

I can see it must be a big thing to see your working conditions changed in a big way.

But please understand also it's not WW making this up by himself!

Our shareholders would like to get some of their money back (And we should be thankfull they still have some confidence) and they are the ones that will sent off WW if they don't agree with his point of view!

It's in my opinion the customers that chose for cheaper service based on the growing numbers of lowcost competition!

Again I have to repeat myself: "For all cabincrew nationwide it would be good if the unions would try to get a foothold at the doorstep of these competing airlines and this will benefit our company indirectly and the industry as a whole!

Once more, excuse my spelling as English is not my native language and I'm to lazy to download the spellingcheck!