PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 31st Dec 2009, 10:03
mensaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do.

As for EGGW shutting down the other thread based on 'time of day posting', perhaps he should consider that Von has departed and now lives in a different time zone, hence the assumption of being under the influence, is pure conjecture.

Keeping in mind that we have no idea if Von is justified in suing EK or not, it would be a safe bet that he is justified, considering what this company does to it's employees on a regular basis.

Yeah fine, Von could do himself a favor and tone it down a tad, but if indeed he was royally screwed over, then most people under similar circumstances would also appear emotional about the issues.

It still amazes me how we pilots... EK pilots in particular... so quickly condemn our own, in spite of the massive evidence of 'employee abuse' by Emirates management. They are clever at muddling the issues, intimidation and offering excuses as justifications for their actions. Contract breach and deliberate misrepresention of the facts, is the strongpoint of our management team. What the heck is wrong with pointing this out to others if a person believes that fact?

I have no heartache if someone criticizes the tone of Von's posts, but the message he delivers might still be valid.