PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 30th Dec 2009, 21:23
HiFlyer14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What on earth has happened to these people - I'm afraid that I'm not even sure that I can refer to some cc that post on here as colleagues.

When I joined, many moons ago now, we were recruited because we were kind, caring, compassionate, would put customers and colleagues first, go the extra mile, etc.

But now in what must surely be just a bad dream, I find myself in the middle of this cesspit of destructive, selfish, lazy, unkind, and immoral group of people.

I am absolutely stunned by the assertions of these "cabin crew" on this thread. When, pray tell, did they become so self-centred and how, dear God, do we ever get it back on track?

They think New Fleet is a threat to their jobs, but can't for the life of them see that by voting for a strike they risk the threat of a New Contract or worse, bankruptcy.

What is risible (if that's possible in such a dangerous position) is that every person that I flew with inbetween the strike announcement and the injunction said they had voted yes, but they would be coming to work because they didn't intend to ruin people's plans. So don't worry, MissM, WW etc. you'll be on the picket line alone. You have many accomplices willing to put the x in the box that BASSA tells them to, but very few willing to strike. Good luck - you are soooo gonna need it.

FFS Get your heads out of the sand. New Fleet is going to be the least of our troubles in a couple of months time.

I am BA cabin crew and the above represents my own viewpoint and not that of BA.