PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 30th Dec 2009, 20:43
Tagron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Miss M

The question you need to address is the one put to you by Wobbler.

Please explain how it could possibly be in your interest to bring BA down.

All this discussion about the detail of cabin service pales into insignificance compared with this big issue. Even some of your own colleagues don't agree with you on cabin service. So please let's stay with the main topic, which is the reason why so many people are following and contributing to this thread.

Can I suggest to other contributors that we lay off the service level discussions, maybe start a new thread if you feel that would be worthwhile, but we continue to press Miss M and other apologists for BASSA how they justify a policy that has immense consequences for so many uninvolved people, and which to an outsider appears totally barking mad.

And I also suggest we ignore the increasingly tedious and childish postings of
Watersidewonker which waste our time and contribute nothing.

So Miss M back to the main question. All you have said in reply so far is:

To bring BA down would of course not benefit anyone but I would rather see the company go bust than letting WW (and BF) get their wish come through with what they are trying to do.
And, that's not only the imposition.

Explain your reasoning please and how you would justify your actions to the tens of thousands of people who would suffer.