PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations Mk V
Old 30th Dec 2009, 20:28
Slickster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let BASSA take care of our needs and thats why we are in a union to protect us from Villie and Billys secret plans vee have vays of making you verk.
Yes, haven't BASSA done well lately? Introducing a moronic strike ballot over "the 12 days of Christmas" (as if even their own members would find that funny), losing 2 court cases, managing 3 hours of negotiations with BA in 9 months, stomping out of meetings, outright lying to their members; the list goes on.

"Vee have ways of making you verk." Is that your real problem? Finally someone has asked you to work for a living - shock horror! What's with the German accent BTW, are you a mate of Max Mosely, or have you run out of WW2 ideas?

Not sure if this has been covered elsewhere in this long thread, but why are BASSA on their campaign literature, using the image of the six US marines erecting the American flag on Iwo Jima (replaced with a BASSA flag). Three of those marines were killed during that same battle, rather a sick use of the image IMHO...
Yes JOSHUA, it has been covered, and watching the News every day, having a brother who's about to go out to Afghanistan, flying a clapped out helicopter, and earning less than some of Wonkers ilk, it really gets my goat.

Get real, BASSA numpties. There are people coming home in coffins every day, earning a fraction of what you earn. Airlines are going bust everywhere. And you are going on strike, because someone asked you to work a bit harder?

You are truly pathetic, and for sure, Tony Woodley, Len Mcklusky, and the rest of their cronies will still be in a job (both on well over 100K), after you've fulfilled their political agenda, which gets them elected, and brings down BA, just as happened to pretty much every other British industry. I'll see you at the Dole queue. I'll be the one being done for assault.

Last edited by Slickster; 30th Dec 2009 at 21:04.