PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Women Only Flying School
View Single Post
Old 30th Dec 2009, 08:31
Whirlybird

The Original Whirly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ariel,

I thought we were having a discussion, not bantering or acting like politicians. You seem to want to stop. However, it was you who brought the subject up in the first place...and some would say began the hijack of this thread, (but this is PPRuNe and such things happen).

I would love an article from you. I can't guarantee to print it, any more than I can anything else, but if it's well written, I'd very much like to. Similarly, it may be edited for grammar, punctuation, required length, and similar things, as any other article would...but that's all. I can't give you special treatment so far as those things are concerned. But I look forward to receiving it!

True equality is about getting on with it; integrate, rather than isolate.
What does equality have to do with this? The BWPA exists because some people want it to, like any other organisation. If you're not interested in joining, why do you even have a view on it? It's not doing you or anyone else any harm. Seems to be well-respected actually; we keep getting invited to sit on committees and stuff. But yes, yes, you're entitled to, no-one is querying that....so calm down, my friend!

But if you don't like my discussing a subject that you know well is important to me, why on earth did you bring it up in the first place?