PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More easyJet Pilot Slavery Deals - Oxford Aviation Academy
Old 29th Dec 2009, 17:25
BigNumber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finally my predicted 'Pay to Fly' equivalent of 'Speedy Boarding' comes to fruition.

Unlike our friends at FR, there's no 6 to 12 month queue for a TR with these boys. Indeed, nor should there be for those so willing to pay a hefty 'premium rate dowry'. I mean Fairs Fare is it not?!

In New Year 'Rupert' will start to fly for Easy Jet; and a mighty proud boast too for the family Christmas dinner table!

Hopefully, Car Park X will be utilised to maximise 'Rupert's' exposure to his adoring public on the lengthy ride to Concorde House. It may also give him chance to reflect on the 'Pay to Fly' tsunami that has destroyed industry terms and conditions, and left so many 'Real' pilots out of work.

I am sure 'Rupert' will be welcomed with 'open arms' on the line, after all, what harm has he caused? We are all just jealous that he was 'selected' as the blank canvas template for the future of the industry. Rightly so, he did so well at Oxford didn't he?! You ask his parents!

The 43 Guy's that have just been left out in the cold following the collapse of Globespan clearly had nothing to offer. (Well; not the 34K anyway.)