PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New DII(F) IT System
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2009, 11:44
Pontius Navigator
I don't own this space under my name. I should have leased it while I still could

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by vecvechookattack
Thats not a problem with Dii. Thats a problem with your Squadron not telling Dii that you were on the Sqdn. You Squadron IT Officer needs a good kick.
Were it that simple. Your sqn Ad must complete the ASR with the users PUID.

Get my drift?

The system does not actually need to know that the user is on the sqn or anything as the login is universal and personal. Essential what the AD does regarding the sqn is to ensure that the personal login is associated with a role ID and with group share ID.

Now I was never able to get a group share set up nor was I able to get a new account set up as the system came up with some 'invalid data' type message. The help desk couldn't and it was kicked up the line to the software team. Two months later I retired. I bet my ID is still functional because as the AD I was unable to cancel my account nor get a new AD to replace me.

I have used the abbreviations as they form the new language that users must learn when the use their UAD to log on with the new details from the LSO.

PS The AD is UAD is different from AD