PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FAA Validation of a UK CAA JAA CPL
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2009, 09:53
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does that make it fair for a complete stranger to pass judgement? Let's stop this bose x and keep these forums constructive.
I think you will find that people were trying to be constructive but you are blind to opinion.

Again bose x you haven't read my posts. The 20hr requirement is for the issue of an FAA PPL. We are not talking about FAA PPLs we are talking about JAA PPLs with FAA solo sign offs. As I have explained many times now an FAA CFI checks the students on the all the requirements throughout the pre solo.
Yes I have read your posts. You can't teach in an N reg aircraft for the purpose of reward without an FAA CPL. If you are sending someone solo in an N reg aircraft it must be under an FAA student pilot certificate. If it is under an FAA student piot certificate then the training must have been done by an authorised Instructor. A JAA Instructor is not an authorised Instructor so you are nothing more than a pilot taking someone along for a ride and as they are paying for the aircraft and you don't have an FAA CPL nor a work visa it is illegal.

Listen to what I have told you and everyone on this thread.